Passionate About Bringing Peace and Harmony To Others
Born in Detroit, Michigan, my journey began in Birmingham, Alabama in Ministry. I started as a Sunday School Teacher, advanced to Superintendent, Director of Children's Church and Director of Christian Education all which led me to being Ordained in October, 2001.
The love of children gave me a heart to motivate, encourage and teach young people to learn to communicate and think positive about themselves.
While attending a Crisis Counseling Class and Volunteering at the Crisis Center, I increased the knowledge to listen and encourage others.
Having family members become victims of Anger led me to write and publish a book entitled: "ANGER LET IT GO". It addresses issues such as: hurt, abuse, anger, grief, low self-esteem and bullying etc. Realizing people need to learn how to defuse and control their Anger. I began to having conferences, seminars, workshops to help people let go of their Anger.
‘Controlling My Anger LLC,’ will provide court-ordered classes, associations with family court, groups, and individual sessions.
I am also a member of Toastmaster International and Volunteer Police Chaplain for Birmingham, Alabama.
This site is not going to cover a lot about my life personally. However, since this is an introduction overview, I'll give a bulleted-list overview of myself. It will serve as a sort of introduction of me, and show my qualifications for ministering about the subject of anger.
• February 1983 – November 1985: Sunday School Teacher and Superintendent at Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church
• December 1985 – April 1994: Director of Children's Church at Antioch Baptist Church
• March 1994 – April 2000: Director of Christian Education at New Nazareth Baptist Church
• May 2000 – June 2001: Trustee at Bethel Baptist Church
• June 23, 2001: Minister's License
• October 28, 2001: Ordained Pastor
• June 2001 – Present: Tabernacle of the Word Educational Director and Counselor
• 1966: Graduated from Chadsey High School, Detroit Michigan
• 1984: Instructional Methods on Occupational Education, Methods of Teaching,
Instructional Material and Occupational Analysis at University of Alabama
• 1987: Graduated with Upholstery Diploma at Bessemer Technical College
• 1987: Several Academic Classes at Lawson State Community College
• 1998 – 1999: Various Classes at Baptist Bible College, Birmingham Alabama
• 2000 – 2001: Crisis Counseling at Bethel Baptist Church
• 2002 – 2003: Volunteer at a Crisis Center
• 2004: Tabernacle of the Word Anger Management Classes
• June 17, 2005: CEU Seminar for Eating Disorders: Awareness & Prevention
• July 6, 2005: Bachelor's Degree in Biblical Counseling at Christian Bible College Seminary
• February 19, 2006: Hospice Training Certificate
• March 2006: Grief Seminar at Samford University
• April 2006: Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE), Baptist Princeton Hospital
• October 2008 – Present: Member of Toastmasters International
• Family Skills Center for Prevention of Child Abuse Training at the Exchange Club
• Completed the Certified Anger Management Specialist Training